I am Daniela Rubio Trujillo, cofounder of DRJ Consulting and I want to share with you the magic of accessibility in the world.
Accessible technologies have given me the opportunity to develop my creativity in a productive field, where I am committed to breaking down barriers for myself and for many people around the world.
I invite you to discover all the countries I have visited and in which, together with wonderful people, I have been able to share the great opportunities of accessible technologies which all can reach.
Until today, I have visited 20 of the 250 countries of the world.
- Alemania (Berlin)
- Emiratos Árabes Unidos (Dubái)
- Eslovaquia (Bratislava)
- España (Alicante, Barcelona, Granada, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Madrid, Málaga, Sevilla, Santacruz de Tenerife, Toledo, Valencia y Zaragoza)
- Estados Unidos (San Diego y San Francisco)
- Finlandia (Helsinki)
- Irlanda (Cork)
- Italia (Milán)
- Lituania (Vilna)
- México (Ciudad de México, Guadalajara y Jalisco)
- Polonia (Varsovia)
- República Checa (Praga)
- Reino Unido (Cork y Londres)
- Rusia (Moscú)
- Rumanía (Bucarest)
- Suiza (Ginebra)
- Turquía (Estambul)
I’ve had the opportunity to extend a message for technological inclusion, sowing the seed of accessibility and inclusion for large multinationals and governmental institutions that are betting on a responsible technological change that benefits all regardless of their characteristics.