I am Daniela Rubio Trujillo, cofounder of DRJ Consulting and I want to share with you the magic of accessibility in the world.
Accessible technologies have given me the opportunity to develop my creativity in a productive field, where I am committed to breaking down barriers for myself and for many people around the world.
I invite you to discover all the countries I have visited and in which, together with wonderful people, I have been able to share the great opportunities of accessible technologies which all can reach.
Until today, I have visited 22 of the 250 countries of the world.
- Czech Republic (Prague)
- Finland (Helsinki)
- Germany (Berlin)
- Ireland (Cork)
- Italy (Milan)
- Lithuania (Vilnius)
- Mexico (Mexico City, Guadalajara and Jalisco)
- Poland (Warsaw)
- Romania (Bucharest)
- Russia (Moscow)
- Slovakia (Bratislava)
- Spain (Alicante, Barcelona, Granada, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Madrid, Málaga, Sevilla, Santacruz de Tenerife, Toledo, Valencia y Zaragoza)
- Switzerland (Geneva)
- The Netherlands
- Turkey (Istanbul)
- United Arab Emirates (Dubái)
- United Kingdom (Cork and London)
- United States (San Diego and San Francisco)
I’ve had the opportunity to extend a message for technological inclusion, sowing the seed of accessibility and inclusion for large multinationals and governmental institutions that are betting on a responsible technological change that benefits all regardless of their characteristics.